Your information is valuable. This is why we take every reasonable precaution to protect it. Data you provide to us is only used for the purpose for which you provided it. Confidential information is not transferred to third parties.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer. It is used to remember the user’s preferences. In short, a cookie remembers information, such as the pages you have visited, to be able to offer you an optimum user experience and relevant information.
- To analyse the use of the website
- To improve the content of the website
- To adapt the content and/or layout of the website to individual users
Cookies cannot be used to identify persons. Cookies do not register personal data such as your name, address, age, or sex. You can remove cookies in your browser if you wish.
We use the following cookies:
- Technical cookies. These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website and are used, for example, for logging into the website.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies collect information about the number of visitors and the way they use the website.
- Functional cookies. These cookies enable the website to recognise the visitor and remember the visitor’s preferences.
You can refuse or block cookies through the settings of your browser. Please note that if you refuse or block cookies, you may not be able to use or make full use of the functionalities of our website.