- Starting with NBWM
- International payments & conversions
- Hedging your risks
- Opening times
If you carry out over € 250,000 euro's a year in currency transactions, we can realise a substantial saving for you.
Banks charge high fees for converting currencies. These include the cost of maintaining an (foreign currency) account and the transaction costs for foreign payments. But most of the bank's profits are in the hidden costs that they incorporate into the exchange rate. We work with very competitive exchange rates (that you can see, of course). And that means you get more money for your money. And we only charge € 5,- for an international payment.
Open an account using this form.
It's completely free to open and maintain an account.
- A copy of your registration document with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
- Your company's shareholder register.
- Proof of residence of stakeholders (shareholders with a holding of >25%).
- Proof of identity of your company's stakeholders (shareholders with a holding of >25%).
Yes, if you carry out over € 250,000 euro's a year in currency transactions, we can realise a substantial saving for you. Click here to go to the application form.
We usually open an account within a day.
We don't charge any extra costs for maintaining an account, for instance, and we only charge € 5,- for transfers. Our profits come purely from a premium on the exchange rate. And we make that as competitive as possible for you.